Translate

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Say Cheese!


I've never done this on my blog before but this cheese is soooo good I couldn't help myself. I'm hooked on this stuff. I hope Heini's doesn't mind that I knicked their photo but hey...it'll promote their product. It's called Heini's Vidalia Onion cracker cheese. This cheese is to die for on Roasted Garlic Triscuits. Add red grapes and you have the best lunch ever on a hot, muggy summer day. Heini's is a company that uses Amish milk for their products. No growth hormones, purchased from small (5-6 cow) dairy farms....very healthy and 'green'. My local Spartan store sells it for less than the price on the website so Heini's must sell in bulk to grocery chains. If you're a cheese lover request it at your local grocery store now.

2 comments:

Jeanette Jobson said...

I LOVE the eggs photos. Eggs are so photogenic and so great to draw and paint. I quite like the condensation on them too, it adds another dimension.

And that cheese...mmmmm sounds amazing. I'm such a cheese addict and this one sounds delicious.

Billie Crain said...

Eggs roll around too much. I finally got the bright idea to photograph them in the carton. I kinda like the results and the poor lighting actually added some drama.

I'm a big cheese lover too and this stuff is so goooood.