Translate

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mike's Cat Final Revision...I Hope


Here's what I hope is the final revision of this cat. With all the erasing, my paper held up like a champ. I only had to Scotch tape one spot. *eyeroll* This revision reads correct to my eye now. The right eye(viewer's right) looks a bit high but I don't think that area can take more erasing. I'll correct it when I transfer the drawing. My concern is that this cat will become too realistic. If that happens I'll have to make the other elements in this piece more realistic so they remain cohesive and I really don't want that to happen.

2 comments:

Anita said...

This looks great. such patience getting all the elements in the right place.

Billie Crain said...

i had a little help from some 'friends', Anita. this was a bugger to figure out. such an odd angle.