Translate

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Thrilled With Imagekind!


After opening my gallery on Imagekind I thought it would be a good idea to order some samples just to check the quality of their prints. I was also concerned that the images I uploaded were 'ok' and printable. I wanted to see what customers would be getting if they ordered. I bought four assorted greeting cards and they arrived today. The quality couldn't be better. I've scanned one card showing the back and front. Each card came in it's own acetate sleeve w/envelope.

6 comments:

Jeanette Jobson said...

This one looks wonderful. I think its a good idea to do a little quality control on what you're selling - or Imagekind is producing.

I think as long as your image is high resolution, there shouldn't be a problem in reproducing it in print or card form.

Now, to get people to buy things, there's another challenge!

Billie Crain said...

I'm really happy with the results, Jeanette. The cats were originally scanned and color corrected for printing with PSP at the print shop. My printer sent me the files on CD and I had a bit of trouble getting my PC to accept the PSP files. Because of that I had concerns about the quality of the images I had submitted. I agree..it's always good to check things out when your name and reputation is being represented. I didn't feel comfortable selling blind, so to speak.

Ah, yes....now to get people to buy them.

Anita said...

I'm going to buy some! Glad you did this at last!

Billie Crain said...

Buy some...please!!!! I could use the sales! *LOL* Actually I still have a couple left to upload but I don't have them scanned yet. That'll have to wait for awhile. The gas bills this winter are killin' me.

Nick said...

Good to know about that, it looks great - hope you sell a bunch

Billie Crain said...

you and me both, Nick. btw, i got word at least one well known artist orders their prints from Imagekind. this artist is VERY particular, as they should be, so that told me the quality would be excellent. i was more worried about the images i uploaded. can't print a silk purse from a sow's ear.