Translate

Monday, September 14, 2015

I'm Back with a Work in Progress


This past April my COPD flared up which landed me in hospital for the better part of a week. This flare was a real doozy and it was August before I felt human again. During my recovery I found out I now have severe arthritis in my spine so pain management became an issue. Things are looking up at last and I think I've found my art groove once again.

I've decided to start out where I left off this past March ( has it really been 6 months?!) and finish up these kitties. So far this is collage, acrylic, gel medium and crayon on Yupo. I love working with collage on Yupo. No buckling which is a huge bonus. My current working title is 'Lunch Rush at Chez Dumpsta'.

6 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

very neat mixed media piece :)

Billie Crain said...

Thank you, Jennifer!

Patty said...

So happy to hear that you are on the mend, Billie! This is looking awesome and the name is spot-on!! Love it :-)

Billie Crain said...

Thanks, Patty. It's good to be back in action at last. Glad you like the title. I'm usually title challenged.

Unknown said...

Good to see you are back :) Did miss you and was wondering why. Happy to hear you are feeling better now :)

Billie Crain said...

Thank you so much, Cecile.:) BTW, I tried to follow my followers while I was out of commission.