Translate

Monday, April 11, 2011

Moo.com Greeting Cards~Product Review



I was saddened to discover Imagekind no longer offers greeting cards so I decided to try Moo.com . I received my first order today and am pleased to report the quality is excellent. All pertinent information regarding the paper quality, dimensions of the cards, etc. is readily available on the site however I'd like to add my own list of pros and cons:

Pros
  • Quality of the images on the cards is excellent, colors true to life.
  • Each card comes with a standard white envelope or you can chose from an alternative assortment at extra cost.
  • Images are easily uploaded to the site, extra large files are not required.
  • Moo offers an image editing and preview feature so the customer has more control over any cropping that may occur.
  • Regular cost is very reasonable. Moo.com is currently running a 25% off sale on all printed products which unfortunately ends today.
  • Moo requires a minimum order of 25 cards but the customer can include more than one image in the 25 cards.
  • Moo allows the customer to remove their logo from the back of the cards and replace it with their own or any text or image they chose.
  • Customer service is great. I emailed Moo twice with questions and they got back to me in a very timely manner.
_________________________Cons________________________
  • The cards are an odd size, smaller than a standard 5" x 7" greeting card and slightly larger than a notecard. I like to present my cards in an acetate sleeve and was unable to find a sleeve that would fit these cards correctly. I had to order 5" x 7" sleeves from another source and will have to make some adjustments with tape.
  • When creating your cards using multiple images per batch of 25 it's not possible to edit the back of each card so including separate titles for each image is not possible.

No comments: