Translate

Monday, February 26, 2007

Waterlily continued

Almost forgot. These are the sprayers I used. They
spray a nice fine mist and worked like a charm.
And here is my waterlily completed. There's many
things I'd do differently next time but not bad for
a first try.

And more layers. It's starting to look like something!
Here's the first few layers of paint. I'm trying to
get a bounce of warm to cool going diagonally from opposite corners.

I've removed my frisket from the drawing and placed it on
my working paper. I burnished it down with a spray bottle.

Blogger is acting up today so I guess my waterlily posts will be in installments.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Billie, this looks fantstic! It has a very contemporary look to it.

Billie Crain said...

thx, Mary! this is definitely a new thing for me. i really enjoyed the process.

Lisa Ober said...

Fascinating! I love the results. I love the clean, sharp lines and your fearless color. This is an impressive painting! Gosh, it would look terrific in my house...

Billie Crain said...

Lisa, wanna buy it? i'll give you a good deal. LOL