Translate

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Just getting Started

Well, here I am with my very own blog. This is SO exciting! I'll be testing this out for awhile to see what my options are. I'm hoping I'll be having lots of visitors soon.

My goal in starting this blog is to have fun, show my artworks-in-progress, and showcase my completed successes. This should also propel me to work harder and more often on my art. I tend to wander off sometimes. I think that means I have a lazy streak?

Recently I've been influenced by Ann Pember, a wonderful watercolor artist I saw mentioned on WetCanvas, an online artist community that I've been a member of for a year and a half. I admire her use of the medium. Her colors are luminous and vibrant while still maintaining the integrity of the medium.

2 comments:

Anita said...

And about time too!!!!

Billie Crain said...

LOL! I know...i'm slooow on the take off, Anita.