Translate

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Birthday Card

Truth be told, I could sure use a fur job(haircut)and a 'tail' lift right about now. ;D

Yesterday was my birthday...again. Seems they come twice a year now. At least it feels that way sometimes. The older I get the faster time goes by. Anyhoo, my kids got me this card and I thought I'd share it. We are all cat owners or have been cat owners and whenever we get together the conversation invariably turns to cats at some point. Maybe when grandkids come along that will change but I kinda doubt it. At most every holiday we exchange cat themed cards, too. I don't think we're alone in this cat fascination either. The one thing that's always selling at the gallery are my cat notecards. I was surprised that my Xmas cat cards have almost sold out this summer!

No comments: