Dimensions: 11" x 15"
Sorry for taking so long to post the finished piece. The paper was buckled from the poured background so I wet the back down and placed it under a piece of foamcore covered in clear contact paper and heavy books to smooth things out. It took three days to dry because the weather has been so humid lately. Today the humidity has finally come down, the paper is completely dry and I did my final corrections. The colors are a little off and the markings on his head aren't as dark as they appear in the image.
If I had known how much fiddling I would be doing to this one I'd never have done it on HP w/c paper. It just won't take the abuse. As a consequence, it looks a bit overworked IRL for my taste. In retrospect I might have 'rethunk' my palette as well. It would've worked on a more loose style painting but started to look muddy the more I went back in to adjust. As much as I hate retreading old ground, so to speak, I may just have to do this one over again and loosen things up a lot.