This one is finally completed. Yes! I've added the pastels and few other small details. I won't be able to have this one scanned because I used pearlescent paint on the fish and water splash. The mica in the paint would light up like a flash bulb but I just couldn't resist. It looks great IRL. I've photographed it myself and will copy to a CD for printing. Rachel, my print gal will have to make a few color corrections but my photo is pretty darn close. I lost a little of the yellow base color but I'm sure that can be recovered in PSP.
BTW, I'm looking for a title for this one. It'll always be Mike's Cat to me and of course, to Mike but I'm looking for something clever and more suitable. I'm open to suggestions!