Translate

Friday, November 12, 2010

Lucy & Ethel~Update


I decided to change the title of this piece. These two hens remind me of Lucy Ricardo and her friend Ethel Mertz of 'I Love Lucy' fame. I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with the background so I'm not ready to call this one complete yet. Cloudy day today so colors are not entirely accurate in the image but they're pretty close.

I'm also mulling over ideas for a new Christmas card for 2010. I'll probably wind up waiting until zero hour before pulling that project together like I did last year. If I'm really good at nothing else I AM a master of procrastination.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallo Crain. great works!

Billie Crain said...

Thanks obiwan and welcome to my blog!

vivien said...

This is great - the attitude and expressions are perfect

Billie Crain said...

Thank you, Vivien.:)

Dhiraj Deka (D.D) said...

Wonderful composition. Like the colors.