Translate

Saturday, March 03, 2018

Life with Drawbridge ~ complete


value study

I dropped 'still life' from the title because it just didn't make sense(the boats are moving!) and I'm glad this one is done. It was great fun at first, then became tedious but I'm happy with the results. There's a few things I would do differently if I were to do this again. For example I used the cellophane windows in junk mail envelopes to create the window shield glass. I would change how I glued it all down. In fact I wouldn't glue the cellophane part at all. I could have been a bit more mindful of the order in which I glued the other components down, too. When this was done I had used homemade collage papers, printed images and found paper.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great piece of art! Congrats !

Billie Crain said...

Thank you so much :)

ELFI said...

joli travail!

Billie Crain said...

Hello and welcome once again, ELFI. :)