Translate

Saturday, December 31, 2016

A Brand New Year ~~~



I want to wish all my followers, subscribers and occasional visitors all the best in the coming new year and thank you all for your support and interest in my art. A special thanks to those who took the time to post comments. It means a great deal to me.

Truthfully tomorrow is just another Sunday, me thinks but it can represent a fresh start, too. I'm not sure just how much I accomplished in 2016 but it was a much healthier year for me and I think I may have grown up (at least a little) as an artist. Something has shifted in my inner ether. It's hard to articulate. It's just a feeling, an attitude change. I'm excited to see where it leads me...really excited. In the mean time I've been busy painting collage papers and going through old magazines tearing out photos. I'll be posting an update soon. See you in 2017.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy new year Billy :) And may it bring a better health:) Last year you have shown so much growing artistically and I am sure it will go one this year. I do enjoy your work :)

Billie Crain said...

Thank you so much, Cecile. I am going in a completely new direction. It's happening very organically and it's exciting.