Translate

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Need Spring!



Sorry I haven't been updating my blog lately. I've been battling lung issues for the better part of a month. Add to that, my doctor of almost 50 years retired the end of December so I've been shlepping myself to Urgent Care for treatment. Today I finally saw a new practitioner and will see my new official Dr. in March. I don't think I'm going to feel better until Spring, to tell the truth. Winter is always hard on my breathing and this year it's been worse than usual so I haven't been painting. I did find a photo I took last Spring of my weeping cherry tree so I thought I'd share it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that. Take care!

Billie Crain said...

Thank you, Louise! I'm trying. :)

Judith Farnworth Art said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather Billie... my mum had lung problems so I do understand how tiring you will be finding things... take care and rest when you need to!!

Billie Crain said...

Thanks, Judith. :) I'm doing just that. I'll sure be glad when the warmer weather returns, tho.