1. I was born on Friday the 13th. The only time I remember the #13 being unusually lucky for me (other than being the date I was born)I was at a local carnival and played the fortune wheel. I even think I was 13 years old at the time. I played #13 four times in a row and it came up all four times. The guy running the wheel was visibly upset by this and all I got for my lucky streak was a small stuffed animal and the bum's rush.
2. I'm adopted.
3. When I was 20 three of my friends and I got together enough money to fly to Scotland for three weeks and backpack the countryside. We spent one night on the shores of Loch Ness looking for Nessie. He/she never made an appearance.
4. My dentist when I was a preteen was a local character named Doc Hoffman. He told me I had a bite like Ford gears. Looking back I take that as a compliment. He always drove antique Ford cars.
5. When I was about 12 I entered my first art contest. The participants had to produce a poster depicting the evils of littering. It was called The Litterbug Contest. I won! My first and only art award to date. I got my picture in the local paper and a free soda at Joe William's Cigar store. The Cigar Store had a soda fountain in case you're wondering.
6. I've been known to stay in PJ's for days without ever getting dressed.
7. I absolutely HATE going out shopping...for anything! God bless the internet.
Here's my list of tag-ies: